One of the main elements of the journal editorial policy is a thorough independent review of the articles published in the journal.
The journal creates its own reviewers database in all thematic areas. The reviewers must keep confidential, objective and impartial.
The manuscript may be rejected by the Editorial Board before reviewing if there is an objective reason for it (e.g. the subject of the article does not correspond to the subject of the journal; the article is of low scientific level or the article was previously published in other edition).
The Editorial Board does not enter into discussion with the authors of rejected papers.
All manuscripts are considered at the Editorial Board meeting where at least two reviewers from the most competent authorities in the field of paper subject are appointed at.
If there are reasons for a more detailed verification, additional means can be used for borrowing search.
In case of reasonable suspicions for plagiarism or detection of technical means usage to hide its presence, the articles are not accepted for further consideration. The authors are sent a message about the refusal.
Authorship and copyright
– originality of research;
– submission of reliable data concerning research results;
– inadmissibility of personal or disparaging remarks and accusations against other researchers;
– complete exception of plagiarism;
– inclusion in the number of co-authors of all participants who have made a significant contribution to the research and writing the article.
3. The authors transfer the serial rights to the journal publisher only on the basis of the license agreement. Based on the license agreement received from the author, the publisher publishes all articles on the website in open access.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. A hard copy of the journal is not published.
Authors are not charged for the editorial preparation of papers.
Reviewing is not paid. The author’s fee for the publication of articles is not provided. Typescripts are not returned.
The online scientific journal is an issue of open access.
When using materials from the journal it is obligatory to refer to the journal (indicating authors’ names and article title).